Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Amanda at Tonic Fabrication

Wow. I am the luckiest girl on the planet. I know it's what every girl dreams about at a very young age: bike sponsorship. Landon and Tony have been a great supporter of the BLAM and are super rad at bikes. I love you Tonic Fab. I met up with Tony B at his work space to pick up my Supernaut and check out the progress on my cross frame. The shop was hard to find so there was that and I showed up with some beer for Tony B and it turns out he doesn't drink. Funny thing is, is I don't drink either. So, I felt a little of the dumb. Everyone.... he loves coffee. I was so excited to put my hands on my frame. It was everything I had hoped it would be. Baller.
My cross frame is the one on the far left and Atlin's is the 3rd one in.






Holy cow. Dreams do come true.






Seth B

No comments: