Friday, December 11, 2009

Getting to know us: Atlin Sestrich



Amanda- Atlin, I am not going to lie to you, you are pretty rad. Tell the readers how they can be sweet like you.
Atlin- Getting dirty on a bike is definitely the way that I stay rad. Just shredding on the dirt is too much fun and the smiles are always big. And the crashes are sweet. The way to really be rad is sweet sick air. And being excited about being stoked.
Amanda- You hit the nail on the head, Mr. Sestrich. What got you into bikes and how did you find your way to 21st Ave Bikes?
Atlin- I got into bikes about 5 years ago while living in Bend, OR. Started doing jumps on a cross country bike and progressed into single speed mountain biking. I also got a cross bike and started doing some really dusty races in Bend and was totally hooked. During this time I was also working at bike shops and learning all I could to be a better mechanic. I moved to Portland 2 years ago and landed the job at 21st where we love to keep it real and keep people riding their bikes while leaving the snobbery behind.
Amanda- Well put. Anything else you'd like to add?
Atlin- Don't over lube your chain and replace it more often. Your bike will love you and you will love how your bike rides. Drink good coffee and ride harder than you think you can.
Amanda- There you have it.

No comments: