Saturday, December 12, 2009

Getting to know is: Kyle Von Hoetzendorff




Look for Kyle at 1:46

Amanda- Kyle, you write for Embrocation. You give adult field trips with The Dill Pickle Club. You are in a sweet band, Daryl Strawberry. You race with team Eddy Merkin. You are a man about the town. How do you find time to do it all AND run the sweetest bike shop in the northwest?
Kyle V.- Lets just say I am well-endowed.
Amanda- Splendid. I enjoy innuendos just as much as the next gal. I hear the call you Cotton Todd. What's the story behind that?
Kyle V.- (aka Cotton Todd aka Coco Merkin)- First off I want to say that that innuendo is not intended just for the ladies, its the primal one-upsmanship that flows through my veins, I am extremely competitive about everything as you know, I am writing faster than you right now. Well the Cotton Todd, I am distant relative of Eli Whitney, also I have always wished my name was Todd rather than Kyle, also to cotton to something is to like or favor something in colloquial terms to I guess you put that together and there you go.
Amanda- The keys are all warm from you setting them a-blaze with your swift typing. Eli Whitney, huh? That's a new one. Tell me about your amazing mustache and why it met it's untimely demise.
Cotton Todd - No actually that is an old one and one of the reasons America is number one. About the mustache, well Amanda I like to go downtown as I know you do; but the doormen and women were creeped out by my Errol Flynn and it had to go. I would rather be in the party with out the stache then lonely with a lip beret, only time will tell if the mustache will be accepted at my favorite club.
Amanda- Well, I was a fan and very sad to see it go. Perhaps I should ask some bike questions seeing how this is a bike shop blog. Do you like bikes?
Cotton Todd- No, I like Monster Trucks and Professional Wrestling.
Amanda- I knew it. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day I know you are pretty swamped this time of year.
Cotton Todd- Like the mangroves.

No comments: