Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Getting to know us: Kyle Lofstedt


Kyle L. -I am simple. Bikes make me go wheeeee!
Amanda S. -(seriously? that's all you're going to write?)
K.L.-I guess I like the mountain biking side of things too, how should I bring that up?
A. S.-(I think you should go into depth a little more about why you like bikes and why you work on them.)
K. L.-Okay, that sounds nice. Here I go, I really like bikes that go fast through the dirt. It all started when I was growing up on a little piece of land in the middle of Iowa. I had nothing to do but ride my bike around the country side, and that got boring pretty quickly. So, I raked off some of the deer trails that were in the woods around my house and trail riding became my main fun activity. All of that began when I was ten years old. Seventeen years later I have followed my passion to places like Canada, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Oregon, ect. My mountain bike has taken me to the most beautiful places in the country. I am now working at the coolest shop around. Working here also allows me to continue to go to the newest and most rad destinations to do wheelies in the woods, which is really all I want to do. Oh, and I party until my face melts.
A.S.-(That's more like it.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He also likes peanut butter and cream cheese sandwiches, while sharing a picnic table with a banana slug.